After work this is what I saw....wow...I thought to myself...English people really love their tea...they're steeping everywhere and anywhere. In Starbucks, at home, even on the street it seems!
So on my way to the library I thought I might take a picture of the building so you could see where it is that I illegally use student computers to post silly blog entries and send L'il Green Patch plants on Facebook. Oh yeah, I also hunt for jobs and houses here...
That is about all for today...
2 comments:
Sick! It's like someone had a tea date or something in that alley. Was there a plugged in kettle nearby?
Did you take that job in the cheese store? What's that place's name?
I know! The weird thing is the THREE tea bags...I mean one's sort of understandable?...but THREE elevates it to an oddity?? And no, no kettle that I saw, but to be honest, as soon as I saw this sight and then snapped the picture I wanted to get outta there pretty fast - whoever these weirdos were they could have still been hanging around...I didn't want to be encountering them alone....also taking a picture of old tea bags makes people think you're a weirdo so I motored off pretty fast after I got the shot. I am indeed working in the cheese store (for now). It's called la Fromagerie (for now)...
Post a Comment