Tuesday, November 4, 2008

London Life!

Here I am in London, one of the most incredible cities in the world, on one of the most incredible days in history (the US election) – which, although I’m not in the states, obviously has worldwide implications and therefore is relevant in any cosmopolitan city, London being one of if not the most in the world….and what have I been doing? I am still in my pyjamas. I did leave the house. Once. For an hour. I bought fish and chips. Now I’m back. Fear not north American friends – I haven’t adopted fancy mannerisms or taken on any kind of airs or anything like that in my new city of residence – oh no, I am still salt of the earth, grounded, slovenly. Everyone, please rest assured that I remain quite myself.

1 comment:

Nidhee Jadeja said...

you changed your font.
i'm not sure i believe you.